Saturday, March 23, 2013

Development Status - March 23rd 2013

So far, I've got the basic history, the metaplot, and the overall vibe of the game down. I've got roughly 26000 words so far, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. I still need to find someone to photoshop me a couple of logos for the fake companies I'm inventing, and I really, really should get someone to review the 'science' behind everything, as I'd rather deal with any adjustments now, rather than after things have settled in my brain more.

Trade-goods are coming along as well - just about ready to load them in the database. Next up: start placing the rest various locations-of-interests within the many star-systems in range. This is the part where I realize why most sci-fi settings go far away from Earth - as the Sun's neighbors are pretty well known at this point, and I can't just make-up whatever I want for story purposes. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment